Higher Quality Finish Every Time
More accurate film build. Less waste.
- The field-proven AUTOTRACKER™ 3.0 Programmable Logic Control (PLC) automates standard booth components, to provide consistent, high quality powder coating time after time.
- Photo cell or light curtain provides incoming part recognition, automatically triggering guns on and off as needed (and optionally moving them in and out) for accurate, repeatable results, and dramatically reduced scrap.
- More consistent film builds improve finish quality, meeting tighter tolerances, minimizing overspray and edge build-up.
- Available "part recipe" system automatically adjusts powder delivery controls, optimizing gun current, voltage, air mix, flow rate, and other settings for each application style.
- System monitors powder and booth system functions and identifies motor overloads, filter status, compressed air quality, and powder reclamation and reprocessing factors.
- Automated controls yield increased efficiency, even with frequent changes in part configurations.
Adaptable to a wide variety of parameters.
- AUTOTRACKER 3.0 handles any coating application need from the simplest to the most sophisticated.
- Control programs trigger guns for line gaps, different vertical lengths, horizontal and vertical zoning, and horizontal target distance.
- Gun movement control may utilize reciprocators, in/out positioners, or multiple axis machines.
- Optional in/out positioners independently move guns to maintain precise horizontal gun-to-part distances for consistent overall finishes.
- System accommodates both simple zone recognition, variable zone, or more complex style recognition, using photo cells or light curtains to scan parts conveyed into the booth.
- Zone recognition accommodates many dimensions, activating guns in specific booth "zones," based on a digital "image" part profile stored in the PLC.
- Variable zone recognition accommodates families of products that have similar coating requirements, such as flat panels versus deep parts.
- Style recognition meets more advanced needs, using sensors or remote inputs to identify the individual part style, allowing guns to be triggered at precise part locations.
- Control can also extend to other production systems for networking and absolute coordination of all processes.
- Optional modem communication is available for remote program adjustments and diagnostics.
So Smart It's Simple
Less training. More productivity.
- User friendly, color touch-screen operator interface panel allows for one-touch control access and at-a-glance monitoring of all systems and operations.
- Controls for gun triggering, gun moving operations, recovery systems, conveyor, flame detection interlocks, and other booth functions.
- Basic-level PLC unit stores information to control gun triggering.
- Advanced-level PLC unit recalls such data as individual gun delivery, voltage, and settings for each part style.
- Once programmed, the system is easy-to-handle for operators with minimal training and experience, greatly cutting applied powder costs.
- Dependable repeatability increases productivity, turning out more parts in less time with less wasted powder and effort.
Saves You Money
Better powder usage. Less equipment wear.
- AUTOTRACKER 3.0 absolutely minimizes overspray, reducing powder consumption per operation.
- Programmed control also significantly increases first-pass transfer efficiency, lowering average per-part cost and wear on equipment.
- Efficient coating requires less recycled material, improving the quality of powder applied without raising costs.
- Reliable system repeatability minimizes coating rejects.
- Even very sophisticated production runs can be completed with fewer operators and less overall expense.
- Better application control offers you more consistent film builds and saves you money.