Simple to Install
- Bolted construction makes the booth structure easy to arrange and assemble.
- All power and interlock connections are made to one location for fast, simple installation.
- Optional preassembled booth structure can save installation time.
Easy to Use
- Polycarbonate is an extremely durable plastic material that resists abrasion and scratching. The hard, slick surface of the SMART™ Series booth stays smooth, clear and easy to clean.
- The proven horizontally mounted filters ensures easy access and reduced maintenance time over other designs with vertical mount filters.
- Side-draft cartridge modules are interchangeable for simple and easy color changes.
- The mobile cartridge collector assembly features an automatic locking device to ensure a tight fit. Minimal effort is required by the operator to change collectors.
- When a fast color change is needed, two or more SMART Series booths can be installed in a roll on/off configuration.
- Collector opening is at floor level for easy removal of powder from the booth floor and for transfer back to the reclaim assembly.
- Location of automatic gun slots, manual openings, the collector module and the aerodynamic design of the vestibules all contribute to maximize first pass powder transfer efficiency.
- Clear polycarbonate panels provide the best possible lighting for product application.
- Complete visibility of spray operation is available at all times, allowing visual monitoring of both manual and automatic gun performance.
- Filter performance is monitored to maintain peak operating efficiency.
- Cabin structures are arranged to meet specific application needs with our unique combination of clear and stainless steel structure, or an optional all stainless configuration.
- Compact floor space design of collection equipment saves on plant floor space.
- All SMART Series booth bases are designed to integrate into most standard systems without conveyor elevation changes.
- Each cabin structure incorporates air flow vestibules in each automatic gun slot, channeling the airflow around the gun and ensuring containment of oversprayed powder.
- Side-draft collection provides uniform airflow while allowing the operator to visually inspect the level of powder in the bottom of the collector.
- Unique to ITW Gema, direct drive fan provides uniform air volume performance over the full life of the cartridges.
- Highly efficient fan system helps booth rank as quietest on the market.
- Low pressure, high volume back-pulse reduces noise and improves cartridge life.
- Cartridge filter design maximizes both life and powder recovery performance of the filters, providing maximum filtration at the lowest possible pressure drop.
- Uniform disbursement of recovery air recycled through highly efficient safety filters.
- Polycarbonate material reduces the amount of powder build-up on booth walls, allowing more powder to be attracted to the part, thus minimizing clean up.
- Aerodynamic side-draft design creates a superior application zone for repeatable performance.
- Open-face collector promotes uniform air flow at lower velocity contributing to more consistent application performance.
- Efficient design provides greater than 95% material utilization.